OMG GIFS ARE THE MOVING PICTURES FROM HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!
Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (BPA) - Resource for Crime Writers
well you never know when this might come in handy.
That’s bloody awesome
I should not be allowded on tumblr drunk……. Fun things to come for those of you tell wing OE sonethinf
San Deigo GP 2013
I’M GOING TO WRITE DOWN ALL YOUR URLS IN LITTLE SHERLOCKY BOOKS AND SUCH AND SEND THEM TO THE FOLLOWING CAST:
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Martin Freeman
- Mark Gatiss
- Louise Brealey
- Andrew Scott
- Rupert Graves
REBLOG BEFORE JUNE 31, 2012
SEND ME PG FANART, YOUR NAME, OR A MESSAGE AND I’LL INCLUDE THAT <3
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
Everyone should always reblog this.
These are the days that I really love that I have a tumblr. It’s keeping me sane right now.
Pascal’s triangle is really some sorcery.
It’s constructed, as you may know, by producing new rows of numbers by adding the two numbers above a space, assuming that all zeroes are invisible. So—
and sooner or later we end up with something like the above.
There are some really weird patters that pop up, though.
For instance, let’s call the ‘1’ at the top the zeroth row. So then the sum of the zeroth row is 1. The sum of the first row is 1 + 1 = 2, the sum of the second row is 1 + 2 + 1 = 4, and the sum of the third row is 1 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 8.
So the sum of a row’s elements is two to the power of the row number.
If we take some slanted diagonals and sums, we can get integers, triangular numbers, and, if memory serves, even the Fibonacci sequence. [ Though I’m not 100% on that. ]
And did I mention? Coloring in odd [ or even ] numbers gives us a [[Sierpinski triangle]].
— John 2
My name in Gallifreyan.
Page 1 of 64